Details: full-time, permanent position, Helsinki, starting as soon as possible
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a next-level sales professional with a strong track record and the passion to build a fast-growing business.
Your role is to drive our growth by applying our GTM strategy that combines direct sales with online lead generation. You will actively contact our potential clients by calling and meeting them online. In addition, you are in a key role in developing a scalable sales model. The job will require for you to travel to meet our clients and represent our company at various education/EdTech events from time to time. You will be working in close collaboration with our CEO, our marketing team, and with our head of pedagogy to get the support you need. In addition, you will participate closely in our business development and strategic planning. You should see yourself building a winning sales team for the company.
We expect you to have a growth mindset and to be a fast learner - just like us!
We expect you to have:
- At least three years of work experience in international B2B sales
- Experience in utilizing the principles of customer development process
- A deep understanding of sales strategies, tools and platforms
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in at least two languages (Finnish not required)
- Capability to travel
What we offer:
- A key role in a Finnish EdTech/SaaS growth company
- Ample opportunity to grow professionally and be a part of building a global success story
- A passionate, multi-talented and international team to work with
- A competitive salary and employee stock option plan
- Cozy offices on the Maria 01 premises (building 3, the beautiful old one)
About our company:
Playvation Ltd is a Finnish EdTech company focusing on digital language learning solutions. Our flagship product Moomin Language School is offered to early learning organizations and primary schools around the world. We combine various fields of expertise, and our team includes linguists, teachers, early educators, graphic designers, technology experts and sales professionals, to name a few. Language skills are essential in the modern global world, yet millions of children lack access to high quality teaching and playful learning content. Our mission is to change this. By joining us, you will join a team dedicated to learning and creativity.
Please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com and be ready to pitch yourself to us! Prepare to share the challenges you have faced in your sales work, how you have handled them, and what you have learned from these challenges. And finally, we expect to hear about your achievements in sales!
For more information and to apply, go here!